You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple USB Keyboard Model M2452 - What Color Is It?

I want to determine what color that my 1998 Apple USB Keyboard is. Several colors were made of this model keyboard but do not know of a way to see which color that it is by the serial number or some other way to identify it. There were bondi blue, graphite, strawberry, blueberry, grape, lime and tangerine. Mine looks sort of blue/green so it could be bondi blue, blueberry or lime depending on the lighting and due to the fading of the color over the years.

Any ideas out there? Would be great if someone knew how to decode the serial number or if there was some hint hidden on the keyboard.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 19, 2024 4:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2024 10:10 PM

Mine looks sort of blue/green...

Then it is Bondi Blue. This is an image of a Bondi Blue original iMac from the MacTracker database:

Bondi Beach in Australia was the inspiration with its blue-green waters.

The MacTracker database usually has the order numbers for Apple products that can uniquely identify variants like color, but it lists no such codes for the M2452.

Blueberry is distinctly a rich blue and Lime is one serious shade of green. Again from the MacTracker database:

Blueberry is at the very bottom and Lime is upper right. The other three were called Grape, Strawberry, and Tangerine.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 19, 2024 10:10 PM in response to pierangler

Mine looks sort of blue/green...

Then it is Bondi Blue. This is an image of a Bondi Blue original iMac from the MacTracker database:

Bondi Beach in Australia was the inspiration with its blue-green waters.

The MacTracker database usually has the order numbers for Apple products that can uniquely identify variants like color, but it lists no such codes for the M2452.

Blueberry is distinctly a rich blue and Lime is one serious shade of green. Again from the MacTracker database:

Blueberry is at the very bottom and Lime is upper right. The other three were called Grape, Strawberry, and Tangerine.

Apple USB Keyboard Model M2452 - What Color Is It?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.