You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to play iTunes songs on iPhone 14 like an iPod?

Howdy y’all anyway to access my iTunes library from my iMac OS Catalina I believe onto my iPhone 14 and play the songs as if it was an iPod???

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 15, 2024 6:24 AM

3 replies

Jul 31, 2024 6:49 AM in response to SpartaPerformance

Check the account being used there by tapping on the user icon at the top.

With that said, your account should not be relevant to content you synced directly from a computer using a USB cable.

What exactly did you do? Did you follow the steps in the link provided previously?

Was the entire music library selected or did you only sync specific playlists or albums?

In the Music app on your iPhone are you tapping on the library tab? Or are you trying to access the "Home" or "Listen Now" tabs?

You need to explain exactly what you did, and what you are doing on the iPhone now before we can offer any further advice.

Is it possible to play iTunes songs on iPhone 14 like an iPod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.