You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find & remove the "Suggest Less" songs from a playlist?

On the phone, I listen to my playlist in the "Listen Next" view, which lists the previously listened songs at the top of the list, and the upcoming songs at the bottom of the list. In this view, I can mark songs as [favorite] or [suggest less], but I cannot remove a song from the playlist. I can swipe left to remove the song from the play history, but this does not remove it from the playlist. Consequently, I now have a bunch of songs marked as [suggest less] that I want to remove from my playlist.

I was hoping the Apple Music app would let me change the view filter to show which songs I have marked as [suggest less] so that I could then remove them from the playlist in a few easy steps. But neither the phone, desktop nor web lets me filter songs by the [suggest less] tag. I must be missing something.

I do not want to click through hundreds of songs, one at a time, to see if the context menu has them tagged as an unloved song. There must be a better way.

• Is there any way to find these unwanted [suggest less] songs so I can quickly remove them from my playlist?

iPhone 15

Posted on Jul 13, 2024 8:50 PM

There are no replies.

How to find & remove the "Suggest Less" songs from a playlist?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.