You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GarageBand amp not working (iPad)

I recently bought a usb c audio interface compatible with my latest gen iPad Pro with the intention to use my iPad as a guitar amp. However when I plug my guitar into the audio interface and into my iPad, the amplifier in GarageBand does not change the tone of my guitar at all. My iPad is up to date and the firmware of the interface is also up to date (it is a presonus audio box go interface). When I go into the input jack icon in the top right, there is no monitor button which I have seen in other tutorials and I’m assuming it’s supposed to be there. As well as this the green dot that appears next to the icon seems to be picking up audio from possibly the iPads mic and not the guitar when I strum it. The only options I see in the input section is noise gate and input level. Any help would be appreciated thanks 🙏

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Jul 12, 2024 8:51 AM

There are no replies.

GarageBand amp not working (iPad)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.