You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop unwanted Popup notifications on my Mac?

I get this recurring pop-up message that pops up about every two minutes. I't says "Remove viruses from Mac from 19216801.one Use this tool for Mac protection."

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

Posted on Jun 28, 2024 7:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2024 7:17 AM

read this:

Stop unwanted Notifications - Apple Community

2 replies

Jun 28, 2024 7:28 AM in response to zrl87

This is a scam pop up, do not respond or use the tool.

see > Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Without more information about the message or a screenshot of the message, it is impossible to say if this scam is coming from your web browser or from something you downloaded from the internet.

There are two things that can help us help you.

1) Take screenshot of the message panel and post it using the Image Insertion icon on the communities tool bar.

2) Download and run the free version of EtreCheckPro, from > https://etrecheck.com/en/index.html

Then port the Report, as per > How to use the Add Text Feature When Post… - Apple Community

How do I stop unwanted Popup notifications on my Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.