You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sidecar how to resolve "connection interrupted" on IPAD

Hello, I use MacBook Air M1 2020 under Sonoma 14.4 (latest), and an Ipad Pro from early 2016 under iPadOS 16.7.7 (latest). When connected with the USB cable, Sidecar works perfectly, however as soon as I unplug the USB cable, I get a message "connection interrupted / this session will automatically restart when the network improves" (the message is in French where less contributors are likely to react). Before it was working fine, until one day when the battery on the iPad went off and now the problem keeps on repeating. As soon as I plug the USB, it works again. Do you know how to resolve this problem ? Please don't hesitate to ask me if you need more details. Have a good day.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Mar 24, 2024 4:27 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

sidecar how to resolve "connection interrupted" on IPAD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.