You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mainstage 3.6.6 several crashes

After experiencing som instabilities to my audio-setup I did a clean-install of Sonoma (14.3.1) on my MacBook Pro M1.

This weekend I had a show using Mainstage as a audio-plungin-host (no instruments) mainly with Waves-plugins, which I updated recently.

The first two days we had rehearsals and then in the evening a show, so the Mac was running about 12 hours without any issue.

The next show I left my desk during the break and when I came back, Mainstage crashed and I had to restart it. To make sure all files are properly closed, I quit Mainstage by hand and it crashed again. The only way to keep it running was to restart the mac.

Now I am at home preparing patches for the show and left it running over night. It runs properly again.

The used audio-interface is Focusrite Clarett 8pre USB connected directly to the mac. In the shows I ahave the music-app open, which uses the same interface on different outs to play music in the break.

I attach the crachlog to this post. Would be thankful, if somebody could help.

crashlog mainstage

Mac Pro, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 13, 2024 3:00 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Mainstage 3.6.6 several crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.