You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4k cinematic video on 15 pro unable to process or play without glitches!!

Can anyone suggest anything that can help me to process a 4k video I shot today? It was a long interview (30 mins) but when I try to view it, I'm getting an error message (see pic). One fix suggested was to go to photos, albums, cinematic, and check to see if it processed. Doesn't appear it did, but when I try to process, it's giving an error message. So as of now I have a completely glitchy, unuseable video. Does anyone have any suggestions? An hour on with Apple and transfers to 3 people did nothing.

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Jan 17, 2024 3:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2024 12:38 AM

I've the same exact issue with a 40-minute cinematic video shot in iPhone 15pro. I've over 120 gb of free space in this iPhone, any suggestions?

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 18, 2024 12:16 AM in response to mjmanning1

Your iPhone may not have enough space to store all high-resolution photos and videos from iCloud.

Please compare 

Settings>your name>iCloud>Manage Storage

And

Settings>General>iPhone Storage

This will give you a fair idea of how to manage your device and iCloud storage.

Some of the links below may help

1. Manage iCloud Photos iCloud Photo Library Help - Apple Support 
  2. Manage your iPhone Storage --> Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support
  3. Manage your iCloud Storage → Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Jan 21, 2024 6:28 AM in response to aallam

nope, no space issues. I have ample. Apple has other complaints of the same issue but still no fix.

I’ve sent Apple screenshots, screen records, and have had 3 separate conversations. Still nothing. It’s been escalated to the developers so I’m hoping, but my timeline (I work in video production) is close to closing. Incredibly disappointing since I upgraded to this phone specifically for this reason. Not acceptable. Not at all.

4k cinematic video on 15 pro unable to process or play without glitches!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.