You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do i have a (Card) on my iphone?????? inever setup or entered my credit card

I deleted my card on my phone and it deleted all my contacts. then i googled what is acard used for. It said it was a subscription for something and then it gave me instructions how to delete my card. I never subscribed to anything and i never gave any of my credit card info on my phone???

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 10:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 10:42 AM

MsTigerchick wrote:

I deleted my card on my phone and it deleted all my contacts. then i googled what is acard used for. It said it was a subscription for something and then it gave me instructions how to delete my card. I never subscribed to anything and i never gave any of my credit card info on my phone???

Who is your email provider?

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 20, 2023 10:42 AM in response to MsTigerchick

MsTigerchick wrote:

Who is your email provider?

Why do i have a (Card) on my iphone?????? inever setup or entered my credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.