You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It says that my battery has a unknown part

Whenever I start my phone it randomly turns off and it says I have a unknown part in my phone it also doesn’t stay on for more than 10 minutes

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 17, 2023 12:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2023 12:22 PM

Well, the additional information that you have provided pretty much explains things.

The phone has been damaged. This is not going to be a fix-it-yourself deal.

Make an appointment at the Apple Store or take the phone to an authorized Apple Service shop to let them run some checks and go over your options with you.

You can find a list of authorized Service shops in your area by using the link just below:

Find Locations

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 17, 2023 12:22 PM in response to Aafadez

Well, the additional information that you have provided pretty much explains things.

The phone has been damaged. This is not going to be a fix-it-yourself deal.

Make an appointment at the Apple Store or take the phone to an authorized Apple Service shop to let them run some checks and go over your options with you.

You can find a list of authorized Service shops in your area by using the link just below:

Find Locations

It says that my battery has a unknown part

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.