You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mainstage cannot open crashed concert file

I have been working for several days on a complicated Mainstage concert. Mainstage crashed a few hours ago and I have not been able to open the concert again. I can open other concerts. I have even gone into Time Machine to get several versions of the corrupted concert, without any success. I have trashed the Pref file and restarted. What are my options? This concert layout has taken me weeks to create. Please help.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Nov 11, 2023 1:24 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Nov 12, 2023 6:58 AM in response to PFata

You could try right (or control) clicking on the concert file in the Finder and selecting "Show Package Contents". This allows you to copy and paste the contents to a new concert which you could create first and also show its contents. The same can be done for patches within the concert. You may be able to at least partially restore your concert by trying this. Good luck.

Mainstage cannot open crashed concert file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.