You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m trying to get a app downloaded for my job

How can I download a third party software

iPhone 12 Pro Max, 16

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 8:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 8:49 AM

You open the App Store app on the iPhone, look for the App and click on the price or "GET" buttons.

click here ➜ Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If the App is a specific app developed by your employer, then you would need to ask your employer's IT department how to download it. They may need to issue a Profile or certificate you need to trust on your device to allow the download from a website.

Outside of that, you would need to explain where this App is located and if its meant to be run on an iPhone even?

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2023 8:49 AM in response to BrianSta

You open the App Store app on the iPhone, look for the App and click on the price or "GET" buttons.

click here ➜ Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If the App is a specific app developed by your employer, then you would need to ask your employer's IT department how to download it. They may need to issue a Profile or certificate you need to trust on your device to allow the download from a website.

Outside of that, you would need to explain where this App is located and if its meant to be run on an iPhone even?

I’m trying to get a app downloaded for my job

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.