You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing Custom Email Domain

If I’ve already set up my custom domain through iCloud but I chose the “only me” option, and I now want to share it with my other Apple family members, how to I change that domain to a shared domain?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 5:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 1:21 PM

Hi joshwabrett,

Based on the troubleshooting that has been completed up to this point, your best bet will be to Get Support directly from Apple from here on out. You can use the link here to get started.

Take care.

3 replies

Oct 21, 2023 12:51 PM in response to Bryan_K1

Hi! I appreciate your response.

The steps in link you shared work for one of my custom domains, but not the other.

When you go to first set up the custom email domain, it gives two options for sharing. “Only you” and “You and other people”. I set the custom email domain up as “only me” and I now want to share it. I can’t seem to find an option to change it over to be shared.

I can “stop using this domain” or add an email address, but no option to share it.

Thanks.

Sharing Custom Email Domain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.