You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Apple ID is not active

Hello Raicya

I am a developer in mainland China.

I have been using my developer account for many years and suddenly I get a popup The Apple ID is not active.

My developer service expiration date: 17 January 2024

I have contacted Apple support in mainland China a few days ago, and the reply they gave was that they could not solve the problem with my Apple ID, and I am now unable to log in, let alone update my app.

My case ID: *********

Looking forward to your reply

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 3:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 4:00 AM

If your Apple ID is not active you will need to contact apple support. If they cannot help you, you will need to use a different account I am afraid, we as fellow apple users cannot help you with this

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 17, 2023 9:46 AM in response to JIUJIAN

JIUJIAN wrote:

I've contacted the Apple support centre in mainland China and their response is that it can't be reactivated.
This problem is not caused by me and I am forced to accept this result?
What about the apps I've shelved? I have to abandon them?
Can't the Apple Support Centre give a reasonable solution?

Whether your Apple ID was compromised, or something else happened?

It seems your Apple ID was deactivated: How to deactivate your Apple ID account - Apple Support

As for additional help, you have your answer from Apple.

They're the only ones that can control access into an Apple ID.

The Apple ID is not active

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.