You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

well my iphone se 2 generation it also has a locked apple id and i trie evrything and its not working i even tied to astart a apple id recovery and it haad got denied

well my iphone has a locked apple id and i tried to reset my iphone and i cant cause it wont turn off find my iphone and i know my password and it comes up as apple id locked and i tried i tunes and i even tried recoverying my apple account and i dont know what it is i can not even reset it cause it wont let me reset my iphone at all and it comes up as apple id locked help how do i reset it where i can add a new icloud please help

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 7:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 7:52 AM

Is your iPhone activation locked to your old Apple ID? If you're the original owner of the iPhone and can provide valid proof of purchase information , you can start an Activation Lock support request.

2 replies

Oct 9, 2023 9:22 AM in response to chriscandit65

chriscandit65 wrote:
it comes up as apple id locked

You twice say you have a locked ID. Try resetting you password since that is one common reason for having a locked ID. Once you do that you should be able to sign into your device. The document If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support directs you to reset your password as outlined in this article ➞ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period, as outlined in this document: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

well my iphone se 2 generation it also has a locked apple id and i trie evrything and its not working i even tied to astart a apple id recovery and it haad got denied

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.