You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I refund my money in App store

My gcash account was automatically deduct the amount and sent in apple services merchant. I need to refund my money so I dont know what to do because when I go to the purchase items there was no purchase that will show so how can I refund my ₱499 money that was deducted in my gcash account. where did it go the 499 that was deduct in my money ? they deduct the ₱499 but I really dont know where it go because it cannot show in history of purchase items, their was no record what do I do I need my money. 🥺😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 7:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 3:16 AM

My gcash account was automatically deduct the amount

Are you talking about this app ?

• A mobile wallet app that lets you instantly pay bills, buy load, send money, shop, and more – all in the safety of your own home!

You can't use GCash app as your Payment method for the App Store.

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

You need to contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 7, 2023 3:16 AM in response to shella144

My gcash account was automatically deduct the amount

Are you talking about this app ?

• A mobile wallet app that lets you instantly pay bills, buy load, send money, shop, and more – all in the safety of your own home!

You can't use GCash app as your Payment method for the App Store.

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

You need to contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

how can I refund my money in App store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.