You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Says not enough storage but I get billed monthly

I’m getting billed $2.99 a month for storage but it says I don’t have enough storage so what do I need to do besides cancel everything

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 1:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 9:46 PM

saudí Said:

"Says not enough storage but I get billed monthly: I’m getting billed $2.99 a month for storage but it says I don’t have enough storage so what do I need to do besides cancel everything"

-------

Troubleshooting iOS Device Storage:

Try Removing Data from the iPhone itself...

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do...

Use my two User Tips:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2023 9:46 PM in response to saudí

saudí Said:

"Says not enough storage but I get billed monthly: I’m getting billed $2.99 a month for storage but it says I don’t have enough storage so what do I need to do besides cancel everything"

-------

Troubleshooting iOS Device Storage:

Try Removing Data from the iPhone itself...

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do...

Use my two User Tips:

Oct 5, 2023 9:25 PM in response to saudí

Re: Says not enough storage but I get billed monthly : I’m getting billed $2.99 a month for storage

but it says I don’t have enough storage so what do I need to do besides cancel everything

iCloud is mainly for sync of data across your computer / devices / etc., and you can store back-ups of your data.

(You can: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support if you want to.)

Wondering if it is your Mac, iPhone or other device that needs the storage, or whether your iCloud storage is full.

See: What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

You can: Check your iCloud storage on iCloud.com - Apple Support

or

Check your iCloud storage on any device - Apple Support

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

As you store more and more on your Mac or devices, that data may also sync via iCloud as set.

How to: See used and available storage space on your Mac - Apple Support

or

How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

If you need more space in iCloud: See how to: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

or

If you want, you can add more storage space : Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

or: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

________________________________________________________________________________________________

If needed: You may want to contact iCloud Support:

(There is a "Get Support" link (online chat, phone, eMail etc) at the bottom of their webpage (link below):

iCloud - Official Apple Support

Says not enough storage but I get billed monthly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.