You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't update FCP because my Mac doesn't support Ventura. Need to download FCP compatible with Monterey

I have an intel Macbook Pro and am maxed out at Monterey 12.7. I reset my Mac and the FCP from the app store won't work with my OS. Is there a download for FCP compatible with my OS?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 12:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 12:52 PM

If you login to the App Store with the AppleID you used to purchase FCP, click your AppleID/name at the bottom left of the App Store window to see all previous purchases. Click to download FCP and it will offer the latest version that is compatible with your macOS. Or at least that's how it's worked in the past.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 4, 2023 12:52 PM in response to Discodown

If you login to the App Store with the AppleID you used to purchase FCP, click your AppleID/name at the bottom left of the App Store window to see all previous purchases. Click to download FCP and it will offer the latest version that is compatible with your macOS. Or at least that's how it's worked in the past.

I can't update FCP because my Mac doesn't support Ventura. Need to download FCP compatible with Monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.