You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need an adapter from USB-c to Lightning cables PLEASE PLEASE cannot use my iPhone 15 optimully without it!

I received my iPhone 15 which uses an USB-c charger cable. because of this I cannot sync my diary, on a non-apple product, which requires a USB connection, nor can I use my earphone, as they have the Lightning point. to overcome this, an adapter to use Lightning cables to USB-c devices. I need one

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 12:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 12:59 AM

there available to buy directly from apple, Or you can get 3rd party ones via other sellers online

Here is an example of it for sale in the UK - Apple USB-C to Lightning Adapter, White (johnlewis.com)

4 replies

I need an adapter from USB-c to Lightning cables PLEASE PLEASE cannot use my iPhone 15 optimully without it!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.