You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple subscriptions added to current family sharing plans

I just bought an iPhone and have the option to receive 3 free months of Appletv+ I also joined the family sharing with the rest of my family who have had iPhones for awhile and currently have an Appletv+ subscription. If I accept the 3 free months of Appletv+ will that negate the payment my wife already has setup for her subscription for the next 3 months? Or do I need to have her cancel her subscription and then accept the 3 free months at the end of her cycle? Thank you

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 6:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 12:50 AM

From the Terms and Conditions:

Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

* Only one offer per Family, regardless of number of devices purchased. You can share your Apple TV+ subscription with up to 5 other family members via Family Sharing.
* This offer is not available if you or your Family have previously accepted an Apple TV+ three month free offer or one year free offer.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2023 12:50 AM in response to Mayosdugout

From the Terms and Conditions:

Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

* Only one offer per Family, regardless of number of devices purchased. You can share your Apple TV+ subscription with up to 5 other family members via Family Sharing.
* This offer is not available if you or your Family have previously accepted an Apple TV+ three month free offer or one year free offer.

Free Apple subscriptions added to current family sharing plans

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.