You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch won’t update with iPhone 15 pro

Software update is stuck for “checking for update”. Can’t go back to previous My Watch > General > Usage > Software Update. Restarted Apple Watch and IPhone several times. Still the same problem.

Apple watch was connected to a charger and fully charged. Please Help!

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 7:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2023 4:09 AM

I made the grave mistake of attempting to unpair/repair my iPhone 15 Pro to my iWatch, and now I get an "Unable to Connect to Apple Watch" error. Apple does it again!

6 replies

Jan 9, 2024 11:38 AM in response to azwildcats

This happened to me too. My Watch 5 was running watchOS 8.8.1. paired with my 2017 iPhone SE. When I attemped to pair it with my new iPhone 15 Pro, the phone wanted to update to watchOS10.2. Good, but it failed numerous times leaving me with no option key except to reset watch as new. That turned the watch into a brick. I tried this solution: I paired my watch 5 to my wife's 2017 iPhone SE and set it up as a new family member and watch OS8.8.1. loaded and the watch 5 came to life! I am able to use the watch now altho my faces and complications had to be reset again. At least it is NOT a brick. zoz

Apple Watch won’t update with iPhone 15 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.