You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery draining quickly on my new iPhone 15 Pro

I got the phone yesterday and had it charging over night. In about 3 hours the battery is at 81% with always on display with wallpaper option. I just turned off wallpaper - anyone else have similar experiences?

been using it a lot for messaging - not much gaming.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 7:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 11:41 AM

Sounds as if you may have Optimized Charging Enabled.

About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone - Apple Support

6 replies

Oct 13, 2023 8:11 AM in response to mickeddie

My 15 Pro battery is also weak. I use my phone moderately - no intense gaming, no streaming, no video editing, no massive picture taking, no phone calls, just scrolling through twitter or the news, listening to podcasts when I go pick up lunch or go for a 30 minute walk, or deleting emails while on the 🚽.

I wfh, so I've got my macbook in front of me all day, and my ipad near me, and I use both of those a lot more than my iphone, and still I can't get the battery to last more than a day.

While it's definitely better than my iphone 8, it's nowhere near as good as I expected for being my first new phone in 6 years :-/

Battery draining quickly on my new iPhone 15 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.