You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone esim account been taking over emails

Please help my phone esim account been taking over emails. Everything I'm am so depressed about this I don't know what to do.

I have no social media becus of hacked. My husbands phone has no problem. I feel he has something to do with it idk

please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 3:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 1:50 AM

i have iPhone 13 i feel it has been compromised. When I put my voicemail password it does t work and says I'm sorry but someone has already entered into your mailbox with that password. I can check my voicemail. All my apple ID's password keeps changing the same with emails I have to kept changing the password.

people call my number asking for someone else. My dentist had the same email to my phone number that I see all the time . I filled loans of my sons college they said my number belonged to a different name the same name and they tried to get a

school loan like years ago. I saw that email on our Amazon account.

my dentists have that persons email on my account with my name not hers.

I get weird email for texts.

when I change my passwords the codes never go to my phone or

email.

Then I went to att to change my phone number they said that someone got esim with my number on a different phone. Thy said they can't find out who has it so the couldn't cry the number because I'm paying on the phone still. They gave me a new number but that number is still on my phone as secondary but suspended.

I went home thinking why could they just change the number everybody does so now we have 4 phones on our bill instead of 3 paying for 3 makes no sense.

I felt maybe husband had the esim on a phone that he can get on my phone.

att didn't say anything he didn't want them too?? I feel someone stalking me on everything i do on my phone.

please help?

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 9, 2023 1:50 AM in response to KiltedTim

i have iPhone 13 i feel it has been compromised. When I put my voicemail password it does t work and says I'm sorry but someone has already entered into your mailbox with that password. I can check my voicemail. All my apple ID's password keeps changing the same with emails I have to kept changing the password.

people call my number asking for someone else. My dentist had the same email to my phone number that I see all the time . I filled loans of my sons college they said my number belonged to a different name the same name and they tried to get a

school loan like years ago. I saw that email on our Amazon account.

my dentists have that persons email on my account with my name not hers.

I get weird email for texts.

when I change my passwords the codes never go to my phone or

email.

Then I went to att to change my phone number they said that someone got esim with my number on a different phone. Thy said they can't find out who has it so the couldn't cry the number because I'm paying on the phone still. They gave me a new number but that number is still on my phone as secondary but suspended.

I went home thinking why could they just change the number everybody does so now we have 4 phones on our bill instead of 3 paying for 3 makes no sense.

I felt maybe husband had the esim on a phone that he can get on my phone.

att didn't say anything he didn't want them too?? I feel someone stalking me on everything i do on my phone.

please help?

Oct 22, 2023 9:00 PM in response to Sincerehelp5656

Since you are still paying for the phone give the phone back to the carrier because someone else owns the phone number and you are not their child (right?). I would change carriers, setup new account, also require the old carrier to perform a factory reset, remote device erase, delete eSIM etc. Security is a requirement not a request! if it is a family member? Buy 2 security keys from “Yubico” that work with your device connector that way you could turn off NFC based on location. This would prevent a family member from resetting a password to re-gain account access or stealing your key via NFC. Qty 2 minimum is required 1 (learn from my mistake) 1 primary key one backup in-case your key disappears from your keychain. the end result being no more compromised passwords Have the new carrier assist you with setting the keys up with their service, new phone, new phone number…If this doesn’t work next step would be to find a new family member:)

Good luck

My iPhone esim account been taking over emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.