You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to contact apple live chat support team?

i would like to talk to a live support team for assistances

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 11:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
14 replies

Jul 31, 2024 8:02 AM in response to tola152

My sim carried shows locked
  • If you have restarted your phone, then you may need to enter the PIN for the SIM card. If you haven’t changed it yourself from the default, then it might be the often used default ‘0000’ from the supplier.
  • If your phone is “SIM-locked”, then that means that the phone only accepts SIMs from the original carrier where it was originally bought (with bundle discount). After the minimum subscriber plan duration, such locked phones may be unlocked by the original carrier, on request of the original owner. How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support.

Jul 23, 2024 11:33 AM in response to Al Tate

Al Tate wrote:

I have been scammed on my iMac and now I can't get connected to a live apple support operator. Please help.

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can connect you to anyone. You can start with the support link at the lower left of every page of these forums. There is usually an option to request that Apple Support call you.

How to contact apple live chat support team?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.