You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

subscriptions

Hello, I hope smb may help me.

I have a problem with a trial subscription.

I received a trial period a couple weeks ago. But, unfortunately, I forgot to cancel it in time. I canceled it for the next day of the payment period. Money wasn't charged, because I don't have enough on my card now. But it keeps trying to withdraw money for about 2 weeks.

My subscriptions indicate that the subscription expires on 09/24/2023.

Please let me know, if I may cancel these tries to charge the money or I should wait till that day and the subscription stops work. When the subscription ends, will I owe the money that they are now trying to take from me?

I hope I made the problem clear.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

If you need more info, please ask.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 3:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 11:46 PM

Purchases are considered final but you could try contacting iTunes Support (we are fellow users on here) and see if they will cancel the charge e.g. Support link at the top right of every page on here or Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

1 reply

subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.