You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my watch stuck on apple logo, i can't do anything or update them as my phone says "unlock Apple watch and try again"

it always shows apple logo, when i try to reset it it turns of for a secont and then start showing logo again

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 3:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2024 2:30 AM

This is an old post but wanted to share how I fixed mine. After trying to reset the watch it got stuck at logo. Logo appeared for 10 sec then turned of for 5 sec and so on. I turned off the watch by pressing both buttons then the minute it turned off I immediately pressed only the crown botton. Hold it until red "!" appears then double click on the second side button. Thats it. But it took many tries for me. I repeatedly did this until I got that "!" mark to appear. Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2024 2:30 AM in response to kon247

This is an old post but wanted to share how I fixed mine. After trying to reset the watch it got stuck at logo. Logo appeared for 10 sec then turned of for 5 sec and so on. I turned off the watch by pressing both buttons then the minute it turned off I immediately pressed only the crown botton. Hold it until red "!" appears then double click on the second side button. Thats it. But it took many tries for me. I repeatedly did this until I got that "!" mark to appear. Good luck.

Aug 23, 2023 3:30 AM in response to kon247

Try this

Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown until the screen turns black and the Apple logo reappears, then release both buttons. Your watch might take a few moments to restart. 

If the Apple logo persists after you force restart your Apple Watch, try unpairing your devices and pairing them again. Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together as you complete the steps.

1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. 
  2. Go to the My Watch tab and tap All Watches at the top of the screen. 
  3. Tap the info button  next to the watch that you want to unpair.
  4. Tap Unpair Apple Watch, then tap Unpair [your Apple Watch name].
  5. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep your plan.
  6. Enter your Apple ID password. If you forgot your Apple ID password, you can reset it. 
  7. Tap Unpair. When you unpair, your iPhone creates a backup of your Apple Watch
  8. If you had one watch paired with your iPhone, tap Start Pairing. If you had more than one watch paired with your iPhone, tap Add Watch. 
  9. Follow the instructions on your iPhone to finish setup. To restore your watch from a backup, tap Restore from Backup.

my watch stuck on apple logo, i can't do anything or update them as my phone says "unlock Apple watch and try again"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.