You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i recover my iphone? i forgot my passcode

I just change passcode cause my sister easily know it. but unfortunately i forgot it. please is there any other option that the owners can open it?

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 7:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 7:36 AM

Here are the 2 support articles that need to be followed to reset your Passcode. The first one is the easiest since it does not require a computer, but if not able to reset it using this method, then a computer will be required. In both cases, your phone will be wiped of its data, but can be restored with a backup.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 17, 2023 7:36 AM in response to Wonsup

Here are the 2 support articles that need to be followed to reset your Passcode. The first one is the easiest since it does not require a computer, but if not able to reset it using this method, then a computer will be required. In both cases, your phone will be wiped of its data, but can be restored with a backup.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

how can i recover my iphone? i forgot my passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.