You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Canon PIXMA G3110 printer driver for macOS Ventura (13) G3010 series G3000 series

Hi all,

It took me days to get my G3110 printer to work with macOS Ventura on my MacBook Air M2. I finally managed to get the job done by installing a printer driver for the G3000 series (G3110 is part of the G3000 series). The driver can be found on the Canon Asia site: https://asia.canon/en/support/0101155813?model=0630C

The steps are as follows:

1. Download the diver
  2. Open and run the package
  3. Add the printer with System settings -> printers -> add printer -> select the G3000 series driver

Have fun.

MacBook Pro 13″

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 10:04 AM

10 replies

Jul 18, 2024 8:04 AM in response to almarius

Works for me! Thank you a lot!

For those who doesn't understand how to install:

1. Download the file from the Canon Asia page (that almarius share with us)
  2. Install just like any other software (I tried with macOS sequoia (15.0) and works good!)
  3. Add your printer in "System Settings". When you're looking for your printer in the list, they will ask you to select the driver. System preferences won't find the driver automatically, so you will have to select manually the driver (select "manual" option and then select "G3000")
  4. Add and... print!

Canon PIXMA G3110 printer driver for macOS Ventura (13) G3010 series G3000 series

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.