You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought my watch 1-2 weeks ago from T-Mobile I threw away the box now my watch is not charging so I want to know if it’s still possible to make an appointment to Apple Store and fix it or change it because it has 1 year warranty

yesterday also started like glitching

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 10:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 1:01 AM

You don't need the original box to receive warranty service.

Make a Genius Bar appointment at the closest Apple retail store. Or the closest authorized Apple Service provider. In some countries, you can also take care of warranty service online.

World-wide Apple Support -

Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK)

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 25, 2023 1:01 AM in response to Niakkooo

You don't need the original box to receive warranty service.

Make a Genius Bar appointment at the closest Apple retail store. Or the closest authorized Apple Service provider. In some countries, you can also take care of warranty service online.

World-wide Apple Support -

Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK)

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

I bought my watch 1-2 weeks ago from T-Mobile I threw away the box now my watch is not charging so I want to know if it’s still possible to make an appointment to Apple Store and fix it or change it because it has 1 year warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.