You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Went swimming and now my New Apple Ultra will not come back on?

Watch went black 15 minutes after a brief swim. Has not come back on since. Tried hard reset……nothing

Thomas’s Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 8:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 4:03 AM

I suspect water has penetrated and therefore the Watch is ruined.

Water resistance is not guaranteed and will only be covered (outside the UK and EU) if you have a paid-for AppleCare+

You ought to reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here  Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers  Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support   or Click here > Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple 

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 23, 2023 4:03 AM in response to PDidymus

I suspect water has penetrated and therefore the Watch is ruined.

Water resistance is not guaranteed and will only be covered (outside the UK and EU) if you have a paid-for AppleCare+

You ought to reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here  Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers  Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support   or Click here > Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple 

Went swimming and now my New Apple Ultra will not come back on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.