You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health

I brought new iphone 14 but After one month of usage its battery health is now 98. Is it okay or something wrong?

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 8:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 10:09 PM

nh295 Said:

"Battery Health: I brought new iphone 14 but After one month of usage its battery health is now 98. Is it okay or something wrong? Is there any problem in my battery?"

-------

You are Fine:

No. There is no problem in your bayberry, whatsoever. All is operating normal, and as it should.

1. Go here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Performance is normal
  3. As it reads: "When the battery condition can support normal peak performance and does not have the performance management features applied, you'll see this message: Your battery is currently supporting normal peak performance."

Screenshot:

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 20, 2023 10:09 PM in response to nh295

nh295 Said:

"Battery Health: I brought new iphone 14 but After one month of usage its battery health is now 98. Is it okay or something wrong? Is there any problem in my battery?"

-------

You are Fine:

No. There is no problem in your bayberry, whatsoever. All is operating normal, and as it should.

1. Go here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Performance is normal
  3. As it reads: "When the battery condition can support normal peak performance and does not have the performance management features applied, you'll see this message: Your battery is currently supporting normal peak performance."

Screenshot:

Jul 20, 2023 8:18 PM in response to nh295

nh295 Said:

"Battery Health: I brought new iphone 14 but After one month of usage its battery health is now 98. Is it okay or something wrong?"

-------

All is Fine:

Yes. This is normal. Expect the Battery Health to decrease by 1-5 percent right out-of-the-box. Unfortunately, there is no way to determine why, nor when, the degrade occurred. I've seen my Battery Health increase at times. The percentage shown is all just a guestimation on Apple's part. Apple recommends you get a new battery when he Battery Health reaches 80% or lower.

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.