You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am launching my Brokerage account I need compatible devices and. A system to run programs

I need to know what is the best option for a banking computer and what hand devices that are compatible

Also financing for business

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 6:35 AM

2 replies

Jul 18, 2023 8:29 AM in response to Kbenge5

Hello Kbenge5,

You would need to give more specifics on what software you're planning on using and your desired hardware. Most software websites will tell you what computers they are compatible with. Seeing you're on the Apple Community forums I'm assuming you want to use Mac / macOS?

Look on the website for your software and see if it supports macOS. Furthermore, they should tell you the requirements to install. When picking out a Mac make sure it meets those requirements for the bets possible experience.

I am launching my Brokerage account I need compatible devices and. A system to run programs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.