You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The watch is black and sometimes the icon appear but nothing else. When I touch it seems to work but again black?

The watch is black, sometimes the icon appear but again it goes black, what should I do? If the watch is just 4 month old

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 5:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 11:53 PM

Re: "The watch is black, sometimes the icon appear but again it goes black, what should I do?

If the watch is just 4 month old"

Seems with a watch that new, it may be best to check with the experts:

There are a few different support options listed below that you may want to consider:

How to find the serial number or IMEI for your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Where to enter the serial number to see what options are available to you: (you may see online instructions)

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Else: One stop for technical support, Apple hardware service, and software support.

Call Apple Support at 1-800-APLCARE (or use the app)

AppleCare Products - Apple

or

If you decide to visit a nearby Apple Store: a Genius Bar reservation is recommended:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Also: See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2023 11:53 PM in response to JorCEt

Re: "The watch is black, sometimes the icon appear but again it goes black, what should I do?

If the watch is just 4 month old"

Seems with a watch that new, it may be best to check with the experts:

There are a few different support options listed below that you may want to consider:

How to find the serial number or IMEI for your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Where to enter the serial number to see what options are available to you: (you may see online instructions)

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Else: One stop for technical support, Apple hardware service, and software support.

Call Apple Support at 1-800-APLCARE (or use the app)

AppleCare Products - Apple

or

If you decide to visit a nearby Apple Store: a Genius Bar reservation is recommended:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Also: See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

The watch is black and sometimes the icon appear but nothing else. When I touch it seems to work but again black?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.