You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got my Apple Watch repaired and they returned my watch to me without my wrist bands. Are you kidding?

Where are my wristbands? I received my Apple Watch back after I sent it in for repair and they returned it without my wrist bands . How the heck am I supposed to wear it?

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 10:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 1:33 AM

Remove your Apple Watch band

Your Apple Watch band and any other accessories that you send won't be returned, so please remove them before sending your Apple Watch in for service.

Learn how to remove your band. If you have a Link Bracelet band, remember to separate the links before you remove the band.

from

Get your Apple Watch ready for service - Apple Support

they don't directly state that if you don't remove the band they will keep it though

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2023 1:33 AM in response to LD150

Remove your Apple Watch band

Your Apple Watch band and any other accessories that you send won't be returned, so please remove them before sending your Apple Watch in for service.

Learn how to remove your band. If you have a Link Bracelet band, remember to separate the links before you remove the band.

from

Get your Apple Watch ready for service - Apple Support

they don't directly state that if you don't remove the band they will keep it though

I got my Apple Watch repaired and they returned my watch to me without my wrist bands. Are you kidding?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.