You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need to re pair watch 7 with iphone 7 but cant remember the pw used to set up the watch

my Apple Watch 7 cant be accessed because during a re pairing i forgot to turn off Find My Watch security and cant remember the password for it. I've dated so many passwords for the email i used i didnt keep the original PW What can be done?

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 9

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 2:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 1:33 AM

If your Watch is signed into the same Apple ID as your iphone then the password is the same, even if you changed it on the phone.

If you used a new ID on the iPhone then try the steps in this knowledge base article to remember it

If you forgot your apple ID 

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

Try the steps in this knowledge base article if you forgot your Apple ID Password 

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If this Watch is a new used purchase and you are trying to get round the activation lock then it is not possible.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 13, 2023 1:33 AM in response to Dregar9

If your Watch is signed into the same Apple ID as your iphone then the password is the same, even if you changed it on the phone.

If you used a new ID on the iPhone then try the steps in this knowledge base article to remember it

If you forgot your apple ID 

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

Try the steps in this knowledge base article if you forgot your Apple ID Password 

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If this Watch is a new used purchase and you are trying to get round the activation lock then it is not possible.

need to re pair watch 7 with iphone 7 but cant remember the pw used to set up the watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.