You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

If I sign up for apple music on my verizon phone plan will others have access to my apple id being it’s my verizon phone plan and I have multiple users on my verizon phone plan ?

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 7:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 7:26 AM

No. The subscription is tied to your Apple ID. Apple Music has an Individual plan that only allows the person with the Apple ID to use the service and also a Family plan that would let you share your Music service to other family members when set up for Family Sharing. I suspect that Verizon only offers the Individual plan with their promotion.

With that said, if your are using the promotion in the link below. You can select other users on your plan to get the 6 months free Apple Music and after the 6 months, each line will be charged 10.99/month. Each of those users will get a link to sign up for the service using their own Apple ID.

https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/add-ons/entertainment/apple-music/

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 4, 2023 7:26 AM in response to leeannefromauburn

No. The subscription is tied to your Apple ID. Apple Music has an Individual plan that only allows the person with the Apple ID to use the service and also a Family plan that would let you share your Music service to other family members when set up for Family Sharing. I suspect that Verizon only offers the Individual plan with their promotion.

With that said, if your are using the promotion in the link below. You can select other users on your plan to get the 6 months free Apple Music and after the 6 months, each line will be charged 10.99/month. Each of those users will get a link to sign up for the service using their own Apple ID.

https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/add-ons/entertainment/apple-music/

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.