You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I lost my Studio3 Wireless Beats, and I have the packaging, can I use the serial number to track it down?

If I lost my Studio3 Wireless Beats, and I have the packaging, can I use the serial number to track it down? I didn’t get a chance to pair them, so I think that might not help the situation. I believe the best chance of luck I would have is if someone finds them (also because they are dead) and pairs them to Find My iPhone. Anything helps. If nothing can be done, I can come to accept that.

Beats

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 9:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 3:07 PM

Sorry, but just having the serial number will not help you locate your missing Beats.

AFAIK, lost Powerbeats Pro, Beats Studio Buds, Beats Studio Buds +, or Beats Fit Pro can be tracked via the Find My app. Beats Studio 3 wireless headphones, on the other hand, do not have built-in GPS or cellular connectivity, which is necessary for the Find My app to accurately track the location of a device.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2023 3:07 PM in response to sebastiano2904

Sorry, but just having the serial number will not help you locate your missing Beats.

AFAIK, lost Powerbeats Pro, Beats Studio Buds, Beats Studio Buds +, or Beats Fit Pro can be tracked via the Find My app. Beats Studio 3 wireless headphones, on the other hand, do not have built-in GPS or cellular connectivity, which is necessary for the Find My app to accurately track the location of a device.

If I lost my Studio3 Wireless Beats, and I have the packaging, can I use the serial number to track it down?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.