You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add my bank account to Apple Pay- Card

How do I add my bank account details to Apple Pay-Card

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 5:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 6:00 PM

Are you want to transfer funds to you Apple Cash virtual card in your Wallet app? If you add a debit card to you Wallet app it can be used to make instant transfers (there may be a small fee). You can also transfer directly to your checking or savings account. These are usually not instant and a fee may apply. Please review the support article linked below.

Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 28, 2023 6:00 PM in response to Mampy5543

Are you want to transfer funds to you Apple Cash virtual card in your Wallet app? If you add a debit card to you Wallet app it can be used to make instant transfers (there may be a small fee). You can also transfer directly to your checking or savings account. These are usually not instant and a fee may apply. Please review the support article linked below.

Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

How do I add my bank account to Apple Pay- Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.