You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find out if I already have AppleCare?

How do I find out if I already have Apple Care?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 2:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 3:31 PM

Hello, my name is killian and i am also another member of Apple's Support Community website, but i will be helping you through your concerns today. Happy to help :)

i understand you are trying lto locate the information about your AppleCare warranty. note that all apple products bought brand new from a retailer or from the apple store comes with a one year limited warranty. Devices do not come with AppleCare+ unless you get this with your product.

for more information On AppleCare+ please see Find information about your warranty or AppleCare plan - Apple Support

Here is some supportive links to your question :

1. Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple
  2. Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

to conclude this, i hope that the information i have provided you with has been helpful and resourceful, and i also hope it resolves the problems indicated. if you do have further questions i would be most happily to answer them for you. simply respond to this reply and i will continue to help. other than that, it was a pleasure helping you today and i hope you have a really good day :))

Thank you,

Killian R

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 28, 2023 3:31 PM in response to Difficult2900

Hello, my name is killian and i am also another member of Apple's Support Community website, but i will be helping you through your concerns today. Happy to help :)

i understand you are trying lto locate the information about your AppleCare warranty. note that all apple products bought brand new from a retailer or from the apple store comes with a one year limited warranty. Devices do not come with AppleCare+ unless you get this with your product.

for more information On AppleCare+ please see Find information about your warranty or AppleCare plan - Apple Support

Here is some supportive links to your question :

1. Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple
  2. Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

to conclude this, i hope that the information i have provided you with has been helpful and resourceful, and i also hope it resolves the problems indicated. if you do have further questions i would be most happily to answer them for you. simply respond to this reply and i will continue to help. other than that, it was a pleasure helping you today and i hope you have a really good day :))

Thank you,

Killian R

Jun 29, 2023 4:33 PM in response to Difficult2900

Thank you so much for your response!

that's great to hear about your purchase of AppleCare+. its always best to make sure you have some sort of protection for your devices.

i am also glad that my answer resolved this for you :) and thank you for your feedback . it is much appreciated.

like all other members, it was a pleasure helping you, and i hope you have a good day.

Kind Regards,

Killian C

How do I find out if I already have AppleCare?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.