You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the new emojis?

I want to get the new emojis but don’t know how to update my phone to get it like I was on social media and they said if u update ur phone u can get the new emojis

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 9:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 9:16 PM

emilysuperkool09 wrote:

I want to get the new emojis but don’t know how to update my phone to get it like I was on social media and they said if u update ur phone u can get the new emojis

If you’ve got the goose 🪿 and wireless 🛜 and the others, then you have what is available.

If you don’t see the goose and the wireless emojis there, update: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 24, 2023 9:16 PM in response to emilysuperkool09

emilysuperkool09 wrote:

If you’ve got the goose 🪿 and wireless 🛜 and the others, then you have what is available.

If you don’t see the goose and the wireless emojis there, update: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

How do I get the new emojis?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.