Apple Intelligence is now available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No service in my phone

My phone is showing no service and when dail *#06# the IMEI does not show, what could be the problem

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 7:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 7:27 AM

Hello Flexykool1988!

If your iPhone shows “No Service,” please see: If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

To find your device’s IMEI Number, please go to: Settings > General > About. This number should not be shared on a public space, such as Apple Support Communities. Just a reminder.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 22, 2023 7:27 AM in response to Flexykool1988

Hello Flexykool1988!

If your iPhone shows “No Service,” please see: If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

To find your device’s IMEI Number, please go to: Settings > General > About. This number should not be shared on a public space, such as Apple Support Communities. Just a reminder.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Jun 22, 2023 7:25 AM in response to Flexykool1988

Read this support article if you can‘t make or receive calls on your iPhone --> If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Also read this slightly different list of possible reasons and things to try if you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad --> If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

No service in my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.