You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to delete an assignment in Mainstage 3

I had mapped some assignments for a sustain pedal and then saved, closed, & re-opened Mainstage 3. One of the assignments I set showed a different mapping after opening Mainstage, and when I tried deleting it the mapping changed to ConcertName > Block so I'm unable to use any controls that are unmapped (pitch wheel, mod wheel, etc.) When I select this assignment, it won't let me edit or delete it.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 6:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2023 11:48 AM

Same problem. MainStage has decided that my C1 key is assigned to "Block" so I can't get anything to play on that key, meanwhile hitting the Delete key with that Assignment highlighted just makes the screen flash without doing anything. I have a long list of unused Assignments because I've never been able to Delete any of them.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 28, 2023 11:48 AM in response to CGervase92

Same problem. MainStage has decided that my C1 key is assigned to "Block" so I can't get anything to play on that key, meanwhile hitting the Delete key with that Assignment highlighted just makes the screen flash without doing anything. I have a long list of unused Assignments because I've never been able to Delete any of them.

Unable to delete an assignment in Mainstage 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.