You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete data activity ring

How can you delete all the data from the activity ring? I deleted everything on my health app but it seems I can't remove the activity ring data for some reason.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 5:37 AM

1 reply

Jun 22, 2023 11:34 AM in response to femingo

Hi femingo,

Your health data will be managed in the Health app on your paired iPhone. You can delete specific data using the relevant section below for the type of data you're trying to delete.

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

"Delete information that you entered

If you entered incorrect details when manually adding health information, you can delete the record.

1. Open the Health app and tap the Browse tab. 
  2. Tap a category, like Activity. 
  3. Tap a subcategory, like Steps.
  4. Tap Show All Data, then tap Edit in the upper-right corner.
  5. Tap the Delete button next to the record you want to delete. You can also tap Delete All to delete every record."

If there's any tweaks or additions you'd like to see to how you can manage your data, leave feedback for Apple Support here:

Take care.

Delete data activity ring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.