You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free subscription use of appletv

Received a 3 month subscription to appletv from an iphone upgrade, want to use it through My Roku Player on my Samsung Tv. Can i, really need an unequivocal Yes or no.

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 9:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 12:12 PM

Howdy Mysteryofthechesbox,

It sounds like you want to know more about using your Apple TV+ promo on a Roku. We know how important this is for you, and you’re in the right place for answers. On your Roku, you will just need to sign in with the Apple ID on which the promo has been redeemed. It's that simple.

More info about which Smart TVs and streaming devices can be used with Apple TV+ can be found here:

Watch on Smart TVs and streaming devices - Apple Support

Farewell!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 21, 2023 12:12 PM in response to Mysteryofthechesbox

Howdy Mysteryofthechesbox,

It sounds like you want to know more about using your Apple TV+ promo on a Roku. We know how important this is for you, and you’re in the right place for answers. On your Roku, you will just need to sign in with the Apple ID on which the promo has been redeemed. It's that simple.

More info about which Smart TVs and streaming devices can be used with Apple TV+ can be found here:

Watch on Smart TVs and streaming devices - Apple Support

Farewell!

Jun 21, 2023 1:52 PM in response to Mysteryofthechesbox

It wasnt that simple. i did peruse Apple’s site i have found out what will work and i’ve taken all the necessary steps and yet here i am without the channel!

Mysteryofthechesbox wrote:

Received a 3 month subscription to appletv from an iphone upgrade, want to use it through My Roku Player on my Samsung Tv. Can i, really need an unequivocal Yes or no.

Free subscription use of appletv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.