You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover my deleted notes

How to recover my deleted nots

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 5:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 5:48 PM

If you deleted the note less than 30 days ago, check the "Recently Deleted" folder in the Notes app.

To do this, open the Notes app and tap on the back arrow in the top left corner until you reach the main folder's view. Look for the "Recently Deleted" folder and tap on it. Here, you may find your deleted notes that are recoverable. Tap on "Edit" in the top right corner to select the notes you want to recover, then tap on "Move To" and select the desired folder to restore them.

If you deleted it from your Recently Deleted folder, there is no way to recover the note.

See: Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 10, 2023 5:48 PM in response to Hasimsayyed

If you deleted the note less than 30 days ago, check the "Recently Deleted" folder in the Notes app.

To do this, open the Notes app and tap on the back arrow in the top left corner until you reach the main folder's view. Look for the "Recently Deleted" folder and tap on it. Here, you may find your deleted notes that are recoverable. Tap on "Edit" in the top right corner to select the notes you want to recover, then tap on "Move To" and select the desired folder to restore them.

If you deleted it from your Recently Deleted folder, there is no way to recover the note.

See: Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

How to recover my deleted notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.