You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Backup icloud

I spilled something on my phone and I need to back up my phone just incase I need to get a new one does anyone know how do I back it up without using my phone. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 8:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 8:30 PM

azza196 Said:

"Backup icloud: I spilled something on my phone and I need to back up my phone just incase I need to get a new one does anyone know how do I back it up without using my phone. Thank you!"

-------

Sync Through iCloud:

Were items enabled in iCloud? If so, renal it on other items, and they would be accessible on the other device. As an example, here is how to do so with photos...

Accessing Photos On an iPhone or iPad:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Photos
  5. Enable: iCloud Photos

II. On a Mac:

Access from iCloud, Manually:

1. Go To: icloud.com
  2. Select: Photos
  3. Download: the Photos
3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 8, 2023 8:30 PM in response to azza196

azza196 Said:

"Backup icloud: I spilled something on my phone and I need to back up my phone just incase I need to get a new one does anyone know how do I back it up without using my phone. Thank you!"

-------

Sync Through iCloud:

Were items enabled in iCloud? If so, renal it on other items, and they would be accessible on the other device. As an example, here is how to do so with photos...

Accessing Photos On an iPhone or iPad:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Photos
  5. Enable: iCloud Photos

II. On a Mac:

Access from iCloud, Manually:

1. Go To: icloud.com
  2. Select: Photos
  3. Download: the Photos

Backup icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.