You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it so complicated to go into the iTunes store now! I have been using Macs now for decades and can not figure out how to buy songs anymore

Why is it so complicated to go into the iTunes store now! I have been using Macs now for decades and can not figure out how to buy songs anymore

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 5:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 10:30 AM

CampbellfromNY wrote:
You have left us with one way and only one way to search for and buy music.

Not I.

;-)

The people who respond on this forum are mostly other users like yourself. If you have a suggestion to make to Apple, click on this link for Apple products feedback links --> Product Feedback - Apple

Apple may not respond but your comment will be read.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 8, 2023 10:30 AM in response to CampbellfromNY

CampbellfromNY wrote:
You have left us with one way and only one way to search for and buy music.

Not I.

;-)

The people who respond on this forum are mostly other users like yourself. If you have a suggestion to make to Apple, click on this link for Apple products feedback links --> Product Feedback - Apple

Apple may not respond but your comment will be read.

Jun 8, 2023 10:33 AM in response to CampbellfromNY

CampbellfromNY wrote:

This interface in the Apple Music app is poorly designed. I now see the small button on the top right for iTunes store next to Your Library (why is there also one on the left in the column if you can not search for music and buy it using that button). You have left us with one way and only one way to search for and buy music.

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. No one here was responsible for any of the changes. You can let Apple know your thoughts on the matter here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Meanwhile, you should use the directions Limnos, one of your fellow users and a volunteer, very kindly provided for you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.