You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating my iphone 6, it doesn't seem to be able to fetch the wifi signal properly. What should I do?

After updating my iphone 6, it doesn't seem to be able to fetch the wifi signal properly. What should I do?

Posted on May 30, 2023 3:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2023 3:40 PM

If you have not already powered off the phone, waited a minute, then powered the phone back up again.....now would be a good time to do this.

Also try turning Airplane Mode on for a few seconds, then turn it back off again.

Would not hurt to power off your Wi-Fi router, wait a minute, then power it back up again.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 30, 2023 3:40 PM in response to numansalaar

If you have not already powered off the phone, waited a minute, then powered the phone back up again.....now would be a good time to do this.

Also try turning Airplane Mode on for a few seconds, then turn it back off again.

Would not hurt to power off your Wi-Fi router, wait a minute, then power it back up again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.