You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple Watch

How do I find my lost Apple Watch because someone stole it

Posted on May 21, 2023 4:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2023 4:18 PM

See this link for guidance on what to do if your watch is lost or stolen --> If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

This presumes, it was signed into Find My and it can only be tracked if it is powered on and connected to a network. The sad reality is however, most stolen Apple Watches are never found or recovered. And Apple does not get involved in lost/stolen devices.

You should have filed a police report by now?

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 21, 2023 4:18 PM in response to Boy-me

See this link for guidance on what to do if your watch is lost or stolen --> If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

This presumes, it was signed into Find My and it can only be tracked if it is powered on and connected to a network. The sad reality is however, most stolen Apple Watches are never found or recovered. And Apple does not get involved in lost/stolen devices.

You should have filed a police report by now?

Lost Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.