You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to stream Music over cellular. Installed an eSIM (Mint) to provide affordable cellular data to do so. eSIM cellular is on and working but MUSIC app does not recognize that cellular is "on." How do I get Music to see the eSIM cellular data?

I want to stream Music over cellular. Installed an eSIM (Mint) to provide affordable cellular data to do so. eSIM cellular is on and working but MUSIC app does not recognize that cellular is "on." How do I get Music to see the eSIM cellular data?

Posted on May 14, 2023 7:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 1:30 PM

Hey IllinoisAreaMan,

We'd be happy to help out. If wanting to use cellular data in the Music app, assuming your eSIM is working as it should, you just need to enable cellular data for the Music app in the Settings.

To do so, go Settings > Cellular > Toggle on Music.

For more info, check out: Use cellular data on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

We hope this helps out.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 16, 2023 1:30 PM in response to IllinoisAreaMan

Hey IllinoisAreaMan,

We'd be happy to help out. If wanting to use cellular data in the Music app, assuming your eSIM is working as it should, you just need to enable cellular data for the Music app in the Settings.

To do so, go Settings > Cellular > Toggle on Music.

For more info, check out: Use cellular data on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

We hope this helps out.

Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.